Problem in photo transfer to new SD card.. :(

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently updated my Lumia 620 to WP 8.1 and I'm using 16 gb class 10 sd card.... I've transferred all my apps to it and they are working fabulously but when i transferred my photos from my PC to respective folder such a camera roll, saved pictures etc ..they showed up in the albums properly but they are being shown in STORAGE SENSE as OTHER FILES not in PHOTOS & VIDEOS...and when i upload to facebook the album folders are shown duplicated..

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Have you formated the SD card using the phone upon initial installation and have choosen the option to save music and videos SD card? Hmmm..you have performed a hard reset prior/after update to 8.1 right?..as you may not be doing the photo transfer from PC to phone...

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought a new SD card and didn't do a hard reset but i was transferring photos and videos from old SD card to the new one through PC.. And yes i have chosen the option to store photos and videos in SD card..

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
It has been a week since this problem of photos and music not showing up in the storage sense...but when opened it today and POOF... It appeared ..i think since its the dev preview so things are taking time to seep in...and i believe that this will improve with cyan update from nokia when WP 8.1 will officially release..cheers :D
PS: It was earlier showing up in other files not it is empty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)