Lockscreen with Tilted Text ?

Tw4T

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, a week ago or so i was browsing WPC along with NeoWin and I came across a picture of WP8.1 Lockscreen that looked amazing. Now, no matter how hard I look I can't find it anywhere. So, for the image itself, it had a standard stock photo but it also had the Date & time set out horizontally using both numbers and letters. The Date was askew in the middle of the screen and the date and time ( each had their own 'box' )where laid next to i. If you saw it you will know what I mean straightaway. I have spent hours looking thru the Store but to avail. PLEASE, can anybody shed any light on this for me please? TIA

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
181487-wp81lock.png

This one?
Not available yet.

Also...
Welcome to WPC!

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Rudy Huyn worked in collaboration with Microsoft to produce an API for developers to use to change the lock screen "type" once they start going live, There are going to be some pretty dang slick ones. I cannot wait!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
June 24 2014!

This is the date I keep posting in hopes Microsoft will see it and push for that day :grin:

Seriously my guess is late June to early August for the official "polished update" at the very latest.
There are grumblings about the release being this month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720