Lost Subway Surfers and Minion Rush data!!!

Slater_GS

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I updated to the 8.1 Preview for Developers when it first came out and I had no problem continuing to play Minion Rush and Subway Surfers.

A week ago I was playing Minion Rush (it was fairly unstable with some odd screen tearing and glitching, at times but it worked) and the phone restarted. Got back into Minion Rush and everything was gone. No bananas, tokens, or high score.
I didn't care too much because I haven't played that one as much.
Last night I was playing Subway Surfers, phone resets, and now I lost all of my Subway Surfers information! :cry:
It still has my highest score of 9+ million, but no more keys or hoverboards and it put me back to the initial 'tutorial' run.

Using a Lumia Icon.
Grand scheme of things, not THAT important to me, but to others this might be a big issue and considering I was saving the hoverboards and keys for a big run, it is a bit disappointing.
I would like to get this stuff back considering I had 200+ keys and 1000+ hoverboards...

Any ideas/suggestions?
Thanks

Slater_GS

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh no :sad: You should contact the game developers via twitter/email :smile:

Not looking good, got this back last night. Doubtful I will be getting it back, but I want to figure out what is going on. Is it a WP8.1, phone, or game problem?
Hi
It would seem the phone reset the game and game files were corrupted.
Unfortunately, all data is stored locally and was therefore lost.

This is not normal behavior and we have let the developers know.
We are terribly sorry for this.
Best Regards,
Kiloo

Juzer Poonawala

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Same happened with me, I have lost all my awards, character, keys and Hoverdboards, I had even purchased coin doubler that is also lost. Please help.:unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::cry::cry::cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention