IE Desktop version

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
The setting asks if I want to load the desktop or mobile version as my preference. I have it set to desktop. I thought maybe it was just having problems with a site or two, but after a few weeks, not ONE time has it loaded the desktop version. What's the deal?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep, no question a bug... this is a major annoyance on 8.1....this happens to me all the time....facebook...ebay are just a few off the top of my mind..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Something must've changed, cause eBay was loading the mobile site for me before. Tested just now after your post and the desktop version loaded.

It's funny, when I go to ebay, or My ebay, it's fine but, when I view a item it goes to the WAP page... Same thing happened on facebook, when I went to their homepage is was fine but, as soon as I loaded my newsfeed, it goes to the mobile page...

Some times it works, other times it doesnt....it can be random.... still, I would see this as a bug

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It's funny, when I go to ebay, or My ebay, it's fine but, when I view a item it goes to the WAP page... Same thing happened on facebook, when I went to their homepage is was fine but, as soon as I loaded my newsfeed, it goes to the mobile page...

Some times it works, other times it doesnt....it can be random.... still, I would see this as a bug

You're absolutely correct with eBay. Just tried viewing an item and I still experience the same as you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DynamicWin