What happens if you reset a phone running PDP?

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a phone running the developers preview. What happens if you master reset the phone? Does it revert all the way back to the original OS version, or to the PDP with all the settings back to "0"?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Second option, you get back to PDP stock minus all changes (settings reverted back to original, user data wiped, etc.)

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. Resetting or hard resetting the phone will get you a fresh WP8.1 , because the new system has been already flashed into your rom. If you want to get the old WP8 when resetting you have to flash an older rom from Nokia into the phone first, which requires the use of a computer and other tools.

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
After hard reset L920 with DP runing,MicroSoft Camera app just disappeared. After I press camera buton to launch camera app display goes black and stays like that for second or two and start screen appears agan. Had to install Nokia camera app. Other camera lenses works just fine only MS camera app disappeared after hard reset.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hard reset again, my microSD card had stopped working after a few resets, formatting it using PC with different formats didn't help. It started working after leaving it in the phone and reformatting it a couple of times, this was on an 810 BTW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium