Bluetooth volume in car phone calls

Trevor Jones

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any issues with the Bluetooth volume in cars for phone calls?
On 8.0 the call ringer and voice volume was dependant on the overall volume setting on the phone, but now they've broken it out into separate areas in 8.1 I can't seem to increase the volume of calls.
I've put the ringer on 10 and the app volume on 30 but it makes no difference to the loudness of these.
I don't even get a "Bluetooth volume" option that others have mentioned, although I suspect that is just for music over Bluetooth.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any issues with the Bluetooth volume in cars for phone calls?
On 8.0 the call ringer and voice volume was dependant on the overall volume setting on the phone, but now they've broken it out into separate areas in 8.1 I can't seem to increase the volume of calls.
I've put the ringer on 10 and the app volume on 30 but it makes no difference to the loudness of these.
I don't even get a "Bluetooth volume" option that others have mentioned, although I suspect that is just for music over Bluetooth.

What car and if it is aftermarket Bluetooth then what one.

On my cars if I turn up the volume on my cars head unit/navy unit while in a call it increases the volume to the level I want and stays at it. I also have an Audi RS2 with a Parrott Bluetooth system in it and that works the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes