Latest update issues with Lumia 928

upsidedown

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I am having significantly more freezes and lockups on my 928 since the latest 8.1 update. is anyone else experience this? So far I have not found a pattern and sometimes, even after rebooting the phone is locked up. The screen becomes unresponsive and I either can't close the app, or I can't unlock the phone after this occurs. If anyone found a resolution it would be appreciated.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have not experienced anything like that however, I did notice that when I scroll down on the home screen it scrolls smoothly but it takes awhile for the icons to appear like the graphics are trying to catch up. kind of annoying. Only had on lock screen since the update but seems fine otherwise.

ChanceNC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I had some very minor issues, mainly phantom back button presses, so I decided to do a hard reset--this was before I applied the latest update. I think the phone is running even better now. It's a bit of a pain, but I recommend doing it if you're having any issues.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with my 928. The glance screen has even started working again after stopping with the developers preview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss