Back when WP 8.1 DP was released, I used the People Hub set up with Facebook and Twitter, and I think it is the best think that ever happened on my phone. I love the live tile, too since the pictures come up complete. The What's New is also great! It's good to know that I can search for my Facebook friends contact numbers since I don't save a lot of numbers on my phone. Easy to update Facebook status or wall post on friends' too. The Twitter setup makes you tweet somebody on the People Hub easily.
    But I realized it was a battery killing app. When I unsynced all accounts the overheating stopped and battery improved a bit. Do you use the a People Hub without battery problems ??
    05-17-2014 08:33 PM
    the recent update solved this issue for me , Yes I do sync twitter and Skype in people hub.
    palandri likes this.
    05-17-2014 08:50 PM
    Use it here with no problems with battery. Maybe check if one of the account is having problems syncing.
    05-17-2014 09:48 PM
    Use it here with no problems with battery. Maybe check if one of the account is having problems syncing.
    I had error back then but now he says "Last Sync" which means it's been synced. No errors too on other accounts. My battery drains like 15%-20% per hour, is this normal? My screen is always on Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, location are on, i don't turn off I use Twitter or instagram or search the internet.
    05-17-2014 09:56 PM
    I had error back then but now he says "Last Sync" which means it's been synced. No errors too on other accounts. My battery drains like 15%-20% per hour, is this normal? My screen is always on Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, location are on, i don't turn off I use Twitter or instagram or search the internet.
    Bluetooth on , that's the reason for battery drain in your case. If you are not using any of these services its good to turn them off. Bluetooth 4.0LE isn't available in windows phone 8.0 (Lumia cyan update or the firmware dare from your OEM will enable it)
    05-17-2014 10:55 PM
    Bluetooth on , that's the reason for battery drain in your case. If you are not using any of these services its good to turn them off. Bluetooth 4.0LE isn't available in windows phone 8.0 (Lumia cyan update or the firmware dare from your OEM will enable it)
    Actually I just turned Bluetooth on yesterday and the battery hasn't changed a bit compared to when it is off. I turned everything off one time, only Wi-Fi to surf/tweet but the battery is all the same. So I think what the hell, what to lose. But still, battery drains badly. I tried everything from hard / soft resetting, all WP central suggestions. Maybe this is a hardware problem or something's really wrong with my firmware
    05-17-2014 11:22 PM
    Actually I just turned Bluetooth on yesterday and the battery hasn't changed a bit compared to when it is off. I turned everything off one time, only Wi-Fi to surf/tweet but the battery is all the same. So I think what the hell, what to lose. But still, battery drains badly. I tried everything from hard / soft resetting, all WP central suggestions. Maybe this is a hardware problem or something's really wrong with my firmware
    Your phone need a firmware update.
    05-17-2014 11:32 PM