FB - people hub integration

Vitor Ferreira

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Does someone know if theres possible to get facebook notifications back to the ME tile? I miss notification on people hub like it was in wp8 :/

Vitor Ferreira

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
So sad! I don?t like to use facebook app notifications and I think it drains to much battery running on background. Is sad that we don?t have an option.

Thanks Ashish!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i tried FB beta app also for integration and syncing. trying it for last 3 days.
it still says unable to sync. i notices it synced partially, as some of the contacts do received matching facebook details.

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
my contacts profile photo doesn't update automatically.. Sync is not working... The profile pic updates only when I open that particular contact...

yeah i have the same issue. Everytime I log out of my fb acc every profile pics are wiped. After logging in it takes a week to show the photos on the People live tile

Sent from my RM-846_apac_vietnam_203 using Tapatalk

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It is because of truecaller. Go to people hub, then under the header contacts, there will be an option named showing, click on the red text which might be saying all or some accounts according to your settings. After clicking there, simply deselect truecaller option and hit done. That's it.

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
i tried FB beta app also for integration and syncing. trying it for last 3 days.
it still says unable to sync. i notices it synced partially, as some of the contacts do received matching facebook details.
Use the official app and not the beta as this works with 8.1

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Use the official app and not the beta as this works with 8.1
earlier that failed too.
but, i think after the recent minor update, the official (stable) app is working.
i read, beta app also received an update. but now, i am not gonna change back again to beta.
i really didn't liked this new integration through app. and i am sure, i am not the only one.
what did we gain out of that? earlier integration was awesome and smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos