I saw USB settings in the Lumia 630 demo piece

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I went to a big retail store near my place to have a look at the Nokia Lumia 630. When I went into settings I found the USB settings over there and it had 2 options under it. It isn't there in the dev preview, I know its hidden and if u use the seach and type USB you find it disabled. So I guess we will get it once the nokia Cyan firmware is rolled out.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
It's upto OEM if they want to show this up in settings page. If they didn't one can still get it by finding it via old bing search (by typing USB). Nokia opted to show this option in settings page for lumia handsets running lumia cyan update.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
It's upto OEM if they want to show this up in settings page. If they didn't one can still get it by finding it via old bing search (by typing USB). Nokia opted to show this option in settings page for lumia handsets running lumia cyan update.
Then I'm really happy I have a Nokia Lumia cause we know we are getting it for sure. But I think to stay in the competition other OEM's would enable it too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12