Most of the applications not opening

sravaneemani

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi..i have lumia 820 and i upgraded to developer preview last month..from past few days i have noticed most of the applications are failing to open... I tried reboot, soft reset but it didnt work..even added new languages,keyboard but even that didnt fix the problem...i dont want to hard reset since i dont want to loose the data..is there any way to fix the problem? Did any one of you face this issue?
Thank you.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried reinstalling the offending apps?

Also now is a good time to make sure your data is backed up because a hard reset is a very real option that may have to be taken.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If its universally broken, I'd back up what you can, (if you can run a manual backup from the "backup" section in settings, do it.)
Also copy over what media you have to a computer or something.

Prepare yourself for a hard reset. I believe we have exhausted all the non-destructive options we have at this point since you already tried other methods such as the soft reset.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had to do the same on my 928. Wouldn't back all my apps to the cloud and would bring up an error message. Tried multiple times so just hard reset the phone. Now it works. I don't know if there's a way to tell which apps aren't being saved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes