Dictionary Issues

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Can somebody please help me out?? I've lost the ability to add words to the dictionary! When I highlight a word I just get the paste symbol but no + sign

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem , My keyboard is set to hinglish and I am unable to add new words to dictionary. Something I am missing from windows phone 8.0 :cry:

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It was working at 1 st n then it stopped for some reason. Probably a setting I changed but I can't work out which one

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's working fine for me. I type a word, it comes up with the red squiggles, I tap the word and hit the '+' to add it to the dictionary.

I can only think that maybe changing your region settings to enable Cortana outside of the USA may affect the languages/dictionaries.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
It's working fine for me. I type a word, it comes up with the red squiggles, I tap the word and hit the '+' to add it to the dictionary.

I can only think that maybe changing your region settings to enable Cortana outside of the USA may affect the languages/dictionaries.

But I haven't enabled Cortana on my main device (Lumia 920 ) but I still have this issues:(

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I enabled Cortana but then hard reset it n changed it back to Australia. It works on some words but before it worked on every word I suggested

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

^^this
Try to change the Keyboard to something other than US

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Mines kinda working now but not like it was b4 I got Cortana. Anyway hopefully Australia will get both Cortana n Cyan very soon n all will be right with the world

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion