Glance/Lock screen clock

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Is there any way to change the glance or lock screen clock from digital to analog? Kind of like the classic look of hands. Also, can the glance screen be made to stay on while charging? My Blackberry serves as a very useful bedside clock while it charges.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey welcome to WPCentral forums :)
no you can not change the glance clock to an analog clock but there other customizations for instance you can set a background image using this app (note this will not work when night mode is activated ) Glance Background | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Yes you can set glance to stay on while charging , to do so head into phone settings/glance/turn on Always on when charging..
You can also put some random text on your glance screen. Head into glance/glance screen info (lock screen notifications will show you your default notifications on your lock screen and my text will show your own custom text which also includes emoticons on your glance screen.)Your Lumia device should have the latest Lumia black update along with latest glance update which can be found here glance | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi Himansu, thanks for the welcome and the reply. I've got the Astronomy screen changer app but would have liked to be able to change the clock too. Ah well...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon