Memory card other files

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Recently I transfered a video shot from Xperia z1 to my 820 via bluetooth...the phone although recognized the video... It would stop responding if I played it and then memory card use to get unmounted itself.. I had to restart the phone which prompted me to scan and fix error

So I formatted my memory card and transferred all my pics and songs again..

But now all my songs are shown in other storage on memory card and not under music...

What's wrong with my phone and can't it play a mp4 video shot from Xperia z1 ?

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Recently I transfered a video shot from Xperia z1 to my 820 via bluetooth...the phone although recognized the video... It would stop responding if I played it and then memory card use to get unmounted itself.. I had to restart the phone which prompted me to scan and fix error

So I formatted my memory card and transferred all my pics and songs again..

But now all my songs are shown in other storage on memory card and not under music...

What's wrong with my phone and can't it play a mp4 video shot from Xperia z1 ?

thats strange,about the other files thingy, format the sd card within your phone then transfer using windows media player(recommended) or even MTP should suffice

if that doesnt work, remove sd card and connect to pc, format then insert it back in your 820 and format again and transfer again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos