Official release date for the WP 8.1

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Probably the date will be revealed once they have sold enough of the new phones with WP8.1, made their profits and achieved targets for the quarter. So till then sit tight and give the WP8.1 Dev Preview a try. :smile:

garry bryant

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Apparently, so i have been told on another forum the expected release for the update is June 24th, but i thought the same as comment above once they have shipped enough with 8.1 already installed then we would get it, i thought about trying the dev preview but have read its quite buggy, so in 2 minds wether to get the preview or just wait for official update.

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
i'm more interested in Cyan update and what is does to 1020's image quality (obviously hoping for a step up and fixes the minor things) it would be great if it reduces the save time of the photo...

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Apparently, so i have been told on another forum the expected release for the update is June 24th, but i thought the same as comment above once they have shipped enough with 8.1 already installed then we would get it, i thought about trying the dev preview but have read its quite buggy, so in 2 minds wether to get the preview or just wait for official update.

The support for WP 8.1 starts on June 24th, there's an article about it here. It doesn't make sense to release WP 8.1 after that day (why support something if it isn't officially available), so it could be released on the same day or the day before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon