How many apps do you have

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm just curious 😊

I have never had as many at 1 time as I have right now.
I have 175 apps with games included 😍 and see no end in sight with stopping.

It's funny,but I actually use them all and would never have believed I would use this phone as much. Never did in all my years on Android or on my time with the iPhones.

These just aren't the freebies either since Nokia was kind enough to give me a $25 gift voucher .

God help me if they ever get the music player fixed...

Mac

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm just curious 😊

I have never had as many at 1 time as I have right now.
I have 175 apps with games included 😍 and see no end in sight with stopping.

It's funny,but I actually use them all and would never have believed I would use this phone as much. Never did in all my years on Android or on my time with the iPhones.

These just aren't the freebies either since Nokia was kind enough to give me a $25 gift voucher .

God help me if they ever get the music player fixed...

Mac

No way you could be using that many apps. Unless you are one of those people that are always on their phone while with other people. There isn't enough hours in the day. I use maybe 6 apps top. Email, calendar, weather, Tapatalk, tweeter & FB. There is no way I could fit in 20 more, much less 175 as you claim. Lol. I've never understood the mentality of downloading apps just to have them when there is no way one could use that many.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I do use them all,not every second of every day,but they are all used. I can't help how you use your phones,but I only keep the apps I have a need for.

Mac

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I do use them all,not every second of every day,but they are all used. I can't help how you use your phones,but I only keep the apps I have a need for.

Mac

That's good. Because if u used them a measly 2.5 minutes per app a day that would take up over 7 hours a day, 51 hours a week, just using apps. Has nothing to do with how I use my phone. Lol

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I certainly don't use them all at once,so what is your purpose of this?

I do use my apps,as needed and never implied anything else..sorry for your confusion...lol

Mac

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Out of 743 apps (including system apps), I have 158 apps and games installed. Even though I started from WP7, I never really downloaded much at the time since everything back then were mostly unofficial clunky apps, and the only decent ones were 4th & Mayor and Carbon (remember this awesome twitter client). Most of the apps I downloaded were just one off, or they didn't really satisfied my needs, some just come and go (Twin Blades anyone?)

Rasahi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Didn't know our bother how many apps I have. Checked it now and notice I do have 344 apps. I don't think I need all. Uninstall apps will follow.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
That's good. Because if u used them a measly 2.5 minutes per app a day that would take up over 7 hours a day, 51 hours a week, just using apps. Has nothing to do with how I use my phone. Lol

To be fair he never said that he used all of them every day.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
To be fair he never said that he used all of them every day.

No, he didn't say he used all of them everyday. He said " I actually use them all". "Use" is the relative word. My point was, I was calling him out. There is no way one could "use" 175 apps on a phone and have enough hours left in a day to do anything else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077