WhatsApp v2.11.490...not all features work properly on Windows Phone 8.1. But what features?

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I do not use WhatsApp much, or dig deep into its features, but like the new update says, that WP8.1 is not supported.

But everything seems to work fine till now. Anyone knows what does not work fine?

andyqkw

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Soon they're gonna pull the app from the Store again due to features not working properly on Windows Phone 8.1.

Just kidding...:winktongue:

bone2yard

May 28, 2014
Visit site
When someone sends their location, clicking on the map won't open. Have to click on the named address to open webpage that directs to google maps.

briziomur

May 28, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp notifications

Hi all!
Only me have problems with notifications of WhatsApp? The first day with the last update was fantastic, but today it doesn't working at all when it runs in background.
I tried it on Ativ S Gdr3 and on another one with 8.1. Anyone have the same issue?

Thanks!

vinuonline

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,im using Lumia 525 with gdr3,i must say,the new watsapp is amazingly butter smooth,no lagging no loading,thumps up WhatsApp team. And for those who r complaining about the issue with wp 8.1,who told u to update to 8.1,the current 8.1 is only for developers,which is not yet publicly distributed.

vinuonline

May 28, 2014
Visit site
If u ask me about the Lumia 630,there is no issue with it,coz my friend is Lumia 630 wp8.1,and its working fine..the problem seems to be only with the wp 8.1 developer version..!!

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,im using Lumia 525 with gdr3,i must say,the new watsapp is amazingly butter smooth,no lagging no loading,thumps up WhatsApp team. And for those who r complaining about the issue with wp 8.1,who told u to update to 8.1,the current 8.1 is only for developers,which is not yet publicly distributed.
My phone I'll do what I want lol and everything works.

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone still have reboots while typing a message? It seems like WhatsApp makes the phone crash 1 out of 100 times while typing, when pressing a certain combination of buttons. Really annoying.

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Can you reproduce the problem? Exactly what combinations? Could be WhatsApp interfering with some background apps. There is no issues like this on my end. Just occasional lag in notifications. The app does not fetch messages if I do not open the thread.

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Can you reproduce the problem? Exactly what combinations? Could be WhatsApp interfering with some background apps. There is no issues like this on my end. Just occasional lag in notifications. The app does not fetch messages if I do not open the thread.

It's hard to reproduce - it just happens from time to time. Sometimes it seems when I press too many buttons at once? But I can't find a way to reproduce it. Since the new update, he remembers my typed message though - pretty funny.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo