Worst OS ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
I've tried to play fifa14 on my L1520 running wp8.1 and it's unplayable!! Lags horribly! I know this is a preview OS but the build quality is awfull!
Wifi issues, cell coverage lower than when on wp8, laggy games. I've ran beta OS from Apple when I had iphone but I never encounterred such severe issues. This makes me wonder how good will this run after it goes public with Cyan because as it looks now I do not trust MS on fixing these problems. I can't imagine how was possible for Belfiore not to notice these on his lumia 1520 so long he is been usin 8.1 long before we all got it?? I really consider going back to either iphone or android. I love the camera on my lumia, but it's not enough to keep me. Btw the screen sensitivity issue is also one minus point.
P.s hard reset do not solve anything,tried it so it's clear that the OS has lots, but lots of issues.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry you're having issues, but my 928 is running along just fine. As far as Fifi14, it sounds like the game is the problem, not the os.

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I've tried to play fifa14 on my L1520 running wp8.1 and it's unplayable!! Lags horribly! I know this is a preview OS but the build quality is awfull!
Wifi issues, cell coverage lower than when on wp8, laggy games. I've ran beta OS from Apple when I had iphone but I never encounterred such severe issues. This makes me wonder how good will this run after it goes public with Cyan because as it looks now I do not trust MS on fixing these problems. I can't imagine how was possible for Belfiore not to notice these on his lumia 1520 so long he is been usin 8.1 long before we all got it?? I really consider going back to either iphone or android. I love the camera on my lumia, but it's not enough to keep me. Btw the screen sensitivity issue is also one minus point.
P.s hard reset do not solve anything,tried it so it's clear that the OS has lots, but lots of issues.
Build quality is awful? In comparison to the creaky plastic Samsung Galaxies that explode and eject their batteries when dropped? Or in comparison to the glass iPhone that looks like disco ball of cracks when dropped? Laggy? A game like that is taxing on any smartphone. Unless you're on Android then apparently everything eventually leads to lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb