I've encountered this odd problem. Since 8.1 removed Facebook integration, How are we able to link facebook profiles to specific contact cards on my Microsoft Account? On my phone, you can only link to Twitter. Syncing using the Facebook app does not help. It seemed that some of my friends on Facebook have gone missing every time I try to link their profiles to their single contact card especially when they are not on twitter. I tried to do it using Outlook.com but it seemed that linking profiles are only doable on the phone. This is quite an inconvenience when you have friends who use different names on different social media sites and I get OC to have them linked to one contact card.

Is this a bug? have you guys encountered this?
    05-31-2014 10:36 PM
    nope. all FB contacts remained linked as before in 8.0 and everything's fine. idk what happened with your case.
    05-31-2014 11:13 PM
    Facebook beta on 8.1 has become unusable for me.
    05-31-2014 11:39 PM
    I had a similar problem
    06-16-2014 04:14 PM
    I've encountered this odd problem. Since 8.1 removed Facebook integration, How are we able to link facebook profiles to specific contact cards on my Microsoft Account? On my phone, you can only link to Twitter. Syncing using the Facebook app does not help. It seemed that some of my friends on Facebook have gone missing every time I try to link their profiles to their single contact card especially when they are not on twitter. I tried to do it using Outlook.com but it seemed that linking profiles are only doable on the phone. This is quite an inconvenience when you have friends who use different names on different social media sites and I get OC to have them linked to one contact card.

Is this a bug? have you guys encountered this?
    You need to go into your Microsoft Account settings through a web browser and link your Facebook account to your Microsoft Account. That should fix your problem as even without the Facebook app I have access to my FB contacts.
    06-16-2014 06:00 PM
    had the same issue

go to settings > email + accounts > choose Facebook, login and puch 'connect'
    09-22-2014 10:03 AM