How many of you like the official file manager.

SRoshan143

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Official app is much faster and clean and loads up almost all the things in couple of seconds then any other 3rd party apps atleast for me. I have used almost all of the file manager apps available on the WStore.

sharpycl

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
I don't really use file managers much but it is a welcomed edition to the Windows Phone 8.1 App lineup. I would use it more once OneDrive is added.

generalsu

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Files app should function more like Photos app. If you have one folder full of photos, the Files app should be able to swipe through photos in full screen mode.

When selecting a favorite photo, it should not save to Saved Pictures folder. This behavior should mimic Photos app.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
The official manager is pretty neat and has UI is nice too and it does what exactly a filemanager has to do..... eventhough i dont use it much often but still it is may be ( the best in my point of view) one of the best filemanagers out there in the store....
I hope ms make it evenmore robust and add much more functionality in to it...like integrating onedrive,all the apps such photos,music,video etc...

Ivan-Baraban

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
It is better than nothing &, imho, better than Pocket File Manager and Aerize.
But it is much worse than it's analogues on Android (especially TotalCommander).

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Its a very nice app and most welcome. Loads really fast and is smooth. Its just the initial release. Over the months I'm sure MS will bring about further improvents and features to the Files Manager.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte