What do you guys think? It would be great if it came with GDR1. :]
    I post this on UserVoice. Who agree, vote 3, pls.
    It will be great if we had this in WP 8.1 GDR1 €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

lockscreen.jpg action.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/login.php?n...03499646561%2F
    Listen to music in WP 8.1 is sucks. We all know. Who want #moreMusic ?
    Beijendorf and Makm like this.
    06-01-2014 11:34 PM
    That would be a nice feature to add.
    06-02-2014 12:05 AM
    I don't want the music taking so much space in notification centre as I can easily do that by pressing a damn volume key. In fact that's the thing I love the most about my phone. Just hit the volume key and your music is there. I've got so much used to it that if sometimes I'm using my friends' iPhones or Androids, I hit the volume key just to know, their lame music controls are in the notification centre (for iOS 7, I don't know what it is called where you control the music from).
    06-02-2014 12:05 AM
    I don't want the music taking so much space in notification centre as I can easily do that by pressing a damn volume key. In fact that's the thing I love the most about my phone. Just hit the volume key and your music is there. I've got so much used to it that if sometimes I'm using my friends' iPhones or Androids, I hit the volume key just to know, their lame music controls are in the notification centre (for iOS 7, I don't know what it is called where you control the music from).
    I agree with you. But I think we should give the choice.
    Users, especially Android, prefer this way, I think...
    But what about the cover?

But my problem is... I can only change the music, if you press the volume button. Should have at least some "gesture"...
    06-02-2014 12:20 AM
    I agree with you. But I think we should give the choice.
    Users, especially Android, prefer this way, I think...
    But what about the cover?

But my problem is... I can only change the music, if you press the volume button. Should have at least some "gesture"...
    Okay I don't mind if they make it an option. Just don't force the users in using it.
    06-02-2014 12:57 AM
    this has nothing to do with nokia, and i dont want music control to be in notification center, but if it has cover picture, it would be nice to show it
    06-02-2014 06:00 AM
    I'd like to see the album art in the "music center" when the volume keys are pressed. And i have the same opinion about the notification center, just make it an option.
    But when i press the volume keys i want the music box to stay till im done with changing music. Within a second it just goes away and i have to again and again press the volume button to bring it bak. Thats annoying. There should be an option to slide it upwards to hide it.
    06-02-2014 06:53 AM