I'm on Lumia 520 and the recent update has caused horrific updates. For one, graphical glitches. The screen goes green and stretches out a lot. For two, it heats up to the point of turning off itself
    And for three, from time to time the buttons (touch and side ones) stop working

I've tried hard resetting and it has done nothing.
    06-03-2014 10:54 PM
    These are glitches I also came across with... After the last update... Its probably maybe because of 512 ram devices. But once cyan is rolled out officially, hope it all gets fixed..
    06-03-2014 11:06 PM
    Soft Reset & Hard Reset
    06-04-2014 12:05 AM
    I get a glitch on my 925 along the bottom of the screen.

I have a thin grey line about the same level as the touch menu bar would be, and if the brightness drops everything below that line flickers a transparent grey.

The screen is fine when glance is operating or during boot only when the OS is controlling the screen directly do i see the glitch.

I've decided to put up with it until the Cyan update is released in case it is a driver/firmware thing that resolves it. If not then i'll be loooking to hard reset it.

Sods law dictates that it'll be a hardware fault and i'll have to get the phone repaired/replaced under warranty.
    06-04-2014 03:04 AM
    I'm on Lumia 520 and the recent update has caused horrific updates. For one, graphical glitches. The screen goes green and stretches out a lot. For two, it heats up to the point of turning off itself
    And for three, from time to time the buttons (touch and side ones) stop working

I've tried hard resetting and it has done nothing.
    the screen goes green are a bug way before windows phone 8.1, i have this bug in windows phone 8 GDR2, it only show up 2 times, because of lots of re-charging and restarting
    06-04-2014 03:35 AM