Scary glitches since last update

ToonU

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Lumia 520 and the recent update has caused horrific updates. For one, graphical glitches. The screen goes green and stretches out a lot. For two, it heats up to the point of turning off itself
And for three, from time to time the buttons (touch and side ones) stop working

I've tried hard resetting and it has done nothing.

Ashish Sharma6610

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
These are glitches I also came across with... After the last update... Its probably maybe because of 512 ram devices. But once cyan is rolled out officially, hope it all gets fixed..

mikeycl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I get a glitch on my 925 along the bottom of the screen.

I have a thin grey line about the same level as the touch menu bar would be, and if the brightness drops everything below that line flickers a transparent grey.

The screen is fine when glance is operating or during boot only when the OS is controlling the screen directly do i see the glitch.

I've decided to put up with it until the Cyan update is released in case it is a driver/firmware thing that resolves it. If not then i'll be loooking to hard reset it.

Sods law dictates that it'll be a hardware fault and i'll have to get the phone repaired/replaced under warranty.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Lumia 520 and the recent update has caused horrific updates. For one, graphical glitches. The screen goes green and stretches out a lot. For two, it heats up to the point of turning off itself
And for three, from time to time the buttons (touch and side ones) stop working

I've tried hard resetting and it has done nothing.
the screen goes green are a bug way before windows phone 8.1, i have this bug in windows phone 8 GDR2, it only show up 2 times, because of lots of re-charging and restarting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos