Weight Watchers completely broken on 8.1

RHoudek

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Weight Watchers support was never very good on Windows Phone, but I would have expected that it would become better over time.

Instead I've noticed that from WP7 to WP8 I had more random glitches when using the mobile website to add food to the tracker.

From WP8 to WP8.1 the mobile site now will not search for food to add to the tracker at all!

Weight Watchers, instead of fixing the issue, asked me to switch to a different browser. I even tried that with UC browser. Still no luck.

Instead of fixing their compatibility they are claiming the mobile site is working as normal.

I'm asking you to just make some kind of comment below to show support for WW to update their stuff and give us a full suite of tools on par with iOS and Android.

Their lack of forward movement has been more than troubling to me. It's a weight management program that actually works for me and over 1Mil other members worldwide and their lack of WP support is getting me to the point of wanting to stop being a member.

Sound off below and let's get WW to hear us!

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
This is a tool used to test websites for standards conformance. You can add any URL to the "Site Scan" tool and get a report on how well the web developers did their job.

Do this for the weight watchers site and you'll see they have at least two big quality issues, which would imply they have very low standards if that is what they call "normal". Hit them with that and see how they respond.

The good thing about the tool is that it helps web developers quickly understand what is wrong and tells them how to fix it. For everyone else it is a great way to ensure web developers actually do their job.

kolard

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I spent the majority of my day chatting with 3 Weight Watcher tech support reps trying to fix 3 different problems. After all that, I still have the problems. I, too was told to use another browser by one person. The next person told me it was a "known issue" that was being worked on. No consistency in tech support responses. I even purchased a system cleaner and update
d driver software thinking that might help. Nope. I am now completely frustrated! WEIGHT WATCHERS PLEASE FIX YOUR ISSUES!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett