I think i am one of the lucky Lumia Owner

cjloyola

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Maybe im one of the lucky Lumia Owner who have no Major Issue so far since i bought my Lumia 720(since May 2013). Even when i installed the Preview for Dev WinPhone 8.1, no major issue is happening. No Super Heating, No Random Start-up, etc. Hope this will continue, until the time my Phone Resigns. hehehe

NOKIA LUMIA 720 YELLOW
8GB SANDISK CLASS 10 MicroSD

Remco de Wit

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Better delete that picture, I dont think its wise to show the imei number of youre phone.

also i dont have any problems at all.i am on a simlock free lumia920 with wp8.1

no reboots
no whatsapp problems
no heating.

only battery life, but that was ****ty anyways.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Count me in.

Lol maybe "half-in" since I absolutely LOATHE the new Music app.

All is well on my WP 8.1 only if the Music app was a tad better.

I mean, Black screen of death, lag while scrolling through Playlists, starting on the first song on the playlists EVEN on shuffle. It's a huge blunder and unacceptable at this point. While I don't get the hate for the previous Xbox Music app, this one takes it further DOWN to the hatred they once had for the Xbox Music app.

Playing music is the most I do with my phone and it's really a vital app for me. They really need to do something about this since this is a huge deal breaker for me

With that said, I'm pretty happy with my Lumia 920 running on WP8.1 especially with the Battery Life. I might be the only one but the battery life on 8.1 is better than when I was with 8.

Hopefully before rolling this out fully Microsoft decides to fix their Music app because honestly, it's really embarrassing.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Count me in on all my phones.

Only problem was the Cortana live tile but I don't consider that to be a real problem as Cortana is beta.

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm all good. 1520 unlocked Hong Kong 937. Even battery life is better after 8.1 - I could go 2 days without charging.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
No issues here either. Wink you are not alone. For me is the
NL 925 straight out the box from T-Mobile. Going on 8 months.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
.... my wife's L720 (yellow) is flawless too... superb battery endurance, puts my 920 to shame. I think being a lucky Lumia owner is more normal than the exception... long it may continue

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
A lot of people come to the forums and post only if they have a problem. Which makes many of us think that the OS is very buggy and EVERYONE has a problem. I know many people in my friends circle who have updated to 8.1 and running it without any issues. My mom too has a yellow 720 with 8.1, and its perfectly fine. She absolutely loves it (especially word flow and the new IE11 browser).

I, on the other hand, am facing a severe battery problem. All the background tasks are currently stopped. Including the email sync. This gives me a battery life of approx 6-8hrs with average usage.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The majority of people with WP8.1 Preview probably do not have major problems. So we're all pretty lucky just to own one of these awesome devices with such a great operating system.

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed a few little problems with WP8.1 preview. But end of the days it's a preview which won't be optimized till we get cyan. I just think it is great that Microsoft gives us the chance to have it so soon after they announced it to give it a try. None of the others allow you to try latest features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99