OCD: some apps have bigger tiles than others

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
It's easy to spot if you have the zoom feature (double tap with two fingers) enabled. I never noticed it before, but now I see it on several tiles.

Is there an option to put a border around a tile when developing? Maybe that's it. Or maybe it's just not so exact when positioning.

Dietrich Cleijne

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
It's easy to spot if you have the zoom feature (double tap with two fingers) enabled. I never noticed it before, but now I see it on several tiles.

Is there an option to put a border around a tile when developing? Maybe that's it. Or maybe it's just not so exact when positioning.

I think that it actually is the border of the tile, which in some cases is left transparent, while they should have made it a one pixel border in the colour of the tile, or have no border at al.

three_thoughts

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Its only present when you have a background image, so MS hasn't had a chance to fix it yet. Probably they haven't even noticed it yet. If it really bothers you, and I can see why it might, then I suggest you contact MS and tell them, and maybe they will fix it in the actual release.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
OP you got some special eyes really :p
actually i feel i should not have visited this thread... I too see this bug on my 620

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss