Here Drive+ is for FREE now :)

Dhileepudu Jambula

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
For all Non-Lumia users, Here Drive+ is FREE now, go for it...

I have a HTC 8X and I know MS is going to make it free but was just going through some apps and found Here Drive+ for FREE...Thats it - DOWNLOADED

I don't know earlier whether it was mentioned in any other thread but thought it might help others who have 8.1 on their non-Lumia devices

:grin::grin::grin:

wp_ss_20140606_0002[2].png

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
What about Lumia users any change can we acces another country...now only here for one country India is available....

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I think he was referring to some Lumia (eg L720) which is restricted only one FREE country/region map download. You have to pay if you wish to download maps of another country

I can confirm my Lumia 620 (UK CV) can have at least two countries on - I have UK and it's sat downloading Finland (as a test run).

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
In 8.1 you have the complete here drive package, no mater witch Phone you use
in 8.0 only a few phones have this package
In 8.0 the 520/1320 only have a restricted version, and i believe a few other low budget phones of the lumia range.

Here Drive is a darn good app, but it has its shortcommings.
Yesterday i tried it to navigate it with a truck.
First problem i encountered was the hight and lateron the weight, so i had to come up with a other route.
So a truckversion would be a welcome asset

pavlli

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there still some restriction, that free Here Drive+ isn't yet available for all countries?
I am in Czech republic, have HTC 8x with WP8.1 in developer preview but still see Here Drive+ in store in payed version:-/

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Just thinking out loud....what if you use a systemupdater app I don't know if HTC has one in the store. Nokia has one maybe Samsung and HTC as well....????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans