Google+ ?

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I used to use Google+. Then I got a Windows Phone. I no longer use Google+.

The main problem is that since there isn't a write API, no 3rd party app can really be of much use. Google won't ever develop one and the mobile site is terrible. (If you refresh the page, the content changes. If you open a post to comment and then hit back, the content changes.)

For me, until Google gets its s*** together and develops for WP, I won't go out of my way to use it's services.

Edit: Just checked out the app that was suggested a couple posts up. Will give it a spin. Looks promising.

grafixguy#AC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
G+ is the only app I miss on WP but I'll be damned if I'm giving up the rest of the goodness available to go back to Android. We now live in a bizzaro world where Microsoft is the good guy and Apple and Google are the evil empires. Satya Nadella is going to take MSFT to new heights.

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I was tired of Facebook (still am) and was all set to switch over to G+ back in 2011. It seemed like the new, fresh social networking site and I was excited to be a part of it and help it grow. However, google's decision not to make an app for Windows Phone killed any interest I had built up for their social networking site. It wasn't out of spite or anything, I just do most of that kind of thing with my phone, not my computer so I just lost interest in G+ (and since then, almost everything else they offer). Nice business plan, google.

ozaz

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a WP in hand to try myself at the moment (will be getting one in a few days), so I'd thought I'd ask here:

Does gPlus do auto backup of photos to Google+ ?
If not, is there any other app on the WP store that can do this?

My only use of Google Plus is photo archiving & auto-organisation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077