Petition to have OFFICIAL FACEBOOK from Facebook Inc (Not Microsoft's) on Windows Phone!

anon(8208347)

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Well the new Facebook Beta app is a vast improvement in terms of design and performance, so as long as Microsoft keep improving this one I don't mind that it's not official.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Well the new Facebook Beta app is a vast improvement in terms of design and performance, so as long as Microsoft keep improving this one I don't mind that it's not official.

And still no ads being forced down your throats... autoplaying video adverts would happily chew through your data without your permission.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I am having issues with the Facebook app. WP 8.1 and have a L920. It has not crashed on me since the last FB app update but the News Feed is never correct. Shows a few new stories and then goes back to stories that are 20 hours old. I am constantly having to switch back and forth between Top Stories and Most Recent. And it is currently the only app that is draining my battery really bad. Much worse than before. Using FB Beta currently but the main app was also giving me these issues. They both suck!

Really hope the rumored Facebook Blue update to be coming in June gets here soon!!! :eck:

You get the Top Stories/Most Recent problem on the desktop version too.

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
You guys really want the kind of support we see on Instagram?!

I don't think you really understand what you're asking for.

In regards to that, I'm thinking (read: hoping) that they're waiting for the definitive release of 8.1 in order to update the app with video uploading. But I'm not holding my breath.

Still, Facebook is doing a solid job with Messenger (though it's a battery drain mongrel when in use). I stand by what I said though, that I don't mind seeing MS developing the FB app. Specially after what I'm seeing with the new Beta.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo