How to get Background on the new Xbox Music app.

naveen felix

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Launch the xbox music account settings through the xbox music app.u ll b directed the account page where u ll find a change region option at the bottom of the page,follow the instructions frm thr which r very simple & u'll b able to change ur region in less than a minute...!

vishal chopra

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
How to get background pics of artists.. In Xbox music.. When I play songs of Lana del Rey or Nicki Minaj.. I see the artist in background... But nothing is being shown in case of other artists... In India it (the trick) is not working dude..

AnubhavSingh

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Launch the xbox music account settings through the xbox music app.u ll b directed the account page where u ll find a change region option at the bottom of the page,follow the instructions frm thr which r very simple & u'll b able to change ur region in less than a minute...!
Thank you mate! You made my day :D :D

Revant Mahajan

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I'm from India, and the ID and region are both set to the US, yet, when I search for an artist and tap on an album, the "three dots" pane does not show the option "Add to". Any ideas?

carlosirai

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
in the lastest update you find the artist select an albun, then a song and whent it start to play the song you can se now the option add to on the 3 dot menu

Desynthesis

May 12, 2014
Visit site
So...I don't think this works anymore? They took away the way to add songs you don't own to a collection on the Windows 8.1 app, and now if I select 'Add to Collection', nothing happens? Does it work for anyone else?

That's too bad, I guess Microsoft was tired of people using previews of songs to organize their own collections. *grumble grumble*

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Search for the Audiotica app in the Store. It does an amazing job of finding backgrounds for even the most obscure artists in my collection (of mostly obscure artists). It is easily the best music app I have found, better even than Zune was on my WP7 phone. It's fantastic.

nevar01

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
hi ,didn't worked for me. i can't even search the artist. Also, I get the "music" header instead of "xbox music". i change my region and xbox profile to US its still not working. I'm from Philippines. :cry: :crying:

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
hi ,didn't worked for me. i can't even search the artist. Also, I get the "music" header instead of "xbox music". i change my region and xbox profile to US its still not working. I'm from Philippines. :cry: :crying:

There are three things need to be changed to US (or other countries that has Xbox service), your phone region setting, your MS account region, and Xbox region.

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
how can i change my ms account region? cant find it. :asleep:

That's the problem, it's not really obvious how to change it so that I gave up and created a new account instead. There are multiple country information, on the profile section, billing section (you need US credit card for this), and on Xbox.com settings (once every 3 months). Things may be different now, that was my experience from months ago.

nevar01

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
That's the problem, it's not really obvious how to change it so that I gave up and created a new account instead. There are multiple country information, on the profile section, billing section (you need US credit card for this), and on Xbox.com settings (once every 3 months). Things may be different now, that was my experience from months ago.

I found the way to change my region to us but it still not working to my windows phone 😞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12