12397 has broken Twitter integration in People Hub

Lethbridge

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Since I have upgraded to 12397, my twitter feed is missing from my People Hub. I normally have Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, but right now it is only showing Facebook. If I change the "showing" section to only twitter, it will show posts, but from before I updated my phone on Friday.

Anybody else experiencing this?

And I should also add that my battery life on my 1520 is all over the map. Sometimes it will drain up to 20% in an hour without me even using the phone.
I have disabled all background processes but the battery drains pretty quickly. Other times it will work as expected and stay fully charged for hours without me using the phone.

SinisterDuck

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Twitter in the People hub is working for me. And there's a thousand posts about wild battery life in the forums. For that, you are not alone.

Solomon Keen

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
12397.895 wp8.1 also broke my Facebook hub integration!!
nothing seems to make it work - have only the twitter hub active with no option to have Facebook hub!!
even after re-installing the Facebook app and re-logging etc.:devil:

Piyush Jain3

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
After this update I am not able to download apps which are more than 20 mb in size.... It says I need wifi... And I also cant find the option of download over cellular in store settings

Solomon Keen

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
tnx for the reply
yes i did. from the app inside - it say "no able to sync this time try later"
i am trying the past 48hr
i install and restart few times
same thing
i have only the twitter option on the hub to choose from
before the update i have them both - i have the phone more then a year and all updates where smooth till now!

Lethbridge

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sooooo, it appears I'm a moron. Fixed my problem. On Friday I was trying to figure out how to view the list of trusted devices associated to my Microsoft Account, and ended up clearing the entire list. I had just forgotten to re-authorize my phone.
Oops.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Sooooo, it appears I'm a moron. Fixed my problem. On Friday I was trying to figure out how to view the list of trusted devices associated to my Microsoft Account, and ended up clearing the entire list. I had just forgotten to re-authorize my phone.
Oops.
99% of posts where people happily blame Microsoft can be linked to user error lol

Solomon Keen

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
tnx for the tip, but it was disabled already
all was working OK until last 3rd 8.1 developer update
i have no Facebook option in the People Hub - only Twitter!
now when adding a new Facebook account under mail and accounts it directs you to a new Facebook app to install ( i did it so many tims) after that you need to activate it from the app - BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
the app does not able to sync with the phone people hub, hence no Facebook on the hub!!
on the hub i have left with only twitter check option - until last update i had both
tnx for the try - but no change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss