Everything takes too much time to load

Aditya Kaushik

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I am using class 10 memory card still all apps takes too much time to load... Even tiles take too much time to refresh, app store, apps everything... Nothing is smooth... Apps on android is more smoother than Wp8.1 but why can't wp8.1?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Because there are bugs / glitches in windows phone 8.1 (it's still in preview state , not the final version. You should have not opted in dev preview program. Such issues are expected ). Your phone also lacks a firmware update from your OEM. By the way which phone do you have ?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Cards are rated at their maximum speed rating, you never read about their random access times.

WP phones need good random access times, and you generally cant find the stats anywhere.

One of the original WP7 handsets had an SD card in it, and there was a big thread about which cards were good or bad.

Aditya Kaushik

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Cards are rated at their maximum speed rating, you never read about their random access times.

WP phones need good random access times, and you generally cant find the stats anywhere.

One of the original WP7 handsets had an SD card in it, and there was a big thread about which cards were good or bad.

... SanDisk has the highest transfer rate in all memory cards(Class10) i.e 30mbps which is more than other available in the market and more over Ms has recommended class 10 MC for best experience... But i don't think I m having the best experience atm

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Even I am suffering from the same problem.i have class 6 memory card on Lumia 520..i hope the firmware update is our soon

For wp8.1 you need to have a class 10 microsdxc rated for at least 30 fts capability or you will have these issues. Not just any old card will do!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720