Nokia 925 Battery problem , help

Ashu Sharma4

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I am using nokia 925 in india with windows phone 8 , suppose i charged my phone to full and restart after that 4-5% battery will reduced , i don't know why. After that i installed wp8.1 with dev preview program. still this problem is occurring .Please suggest me something. Any of you facing this same problem..???:unhappysweat:

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
i also do this, but after some discharge , i restart my phone and again 4-5% drain , sometimes it is 1% or above then 10%

Measuring the available power in batteries is a difficult task, batteries are weird constructs. In addition, rebooting your phone costs power as well. Yet, 10% is too much, so WP/Nokia is not able to handle their batteries well. Every Nokia has this problem, so there is no reason to be alarmed. It may be frustrating, but I can only comfort you in the sense that everyone has trouble with it.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
the battery charge apps are only somewhat accurate. Until the technology can improve on that it's just an approximation

Ashu Sharma4

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
i understood you very well but i am using iphone 4s and i am not facing any battery issues like my nl 925
Measuring the available power in batteries is a difficult task, batteries are weird constructs. In addition, rebooting your phone costs power as well. Yet, 10% is too much, so WP/Nokia is not able to handle their batteries well. Every Nokia has this problem, so there is no reason to be alarmed. It may be frustrating, but I can only comfort you in the sense that everyone has trouble with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney