Who else agrees. WP 8.1 is pretty...pretty

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I mean WP8 was good. The emphasis on typography and letters helped to make it stand out, but 8.1 takes jt further. I hate the Xbox Music app, but it so good looking. The games, people, video and other stock apps also look good as well. I can just stare at them for hours. If only the mail app and office got a face lift as well

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Cyan firmware will only optimize the operating system for specific devices. Application designs will not change with firmware. It sounds like you don't know what firmware is.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
If you're an app junkie and need apps to make it throughout the day, then 8.1 is just OK. But, if you like a smart phone because of the OS then WP 8.1 is awesome.

I'm don't listen to music that often (even though I have a script to Xbox music) but I agree, Xbox music app needs work.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
If you're an app junkie and need apps to make it throughout the day, then 8.1 is just OK. But, if you like a smart phone because of the OS then WP 8.1 is awesome.

I'm don't listen to music that often (even though I have a script to Xbox music) but I agree, Xbox music app needs work.

App junkies can also be sated with 8.1. I've a ton of apps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss