Kids corner should be replaced.

itshimanshu

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
According to me kids corner is not so usefull in WP right now.I have an idea that kids corner should be replaced by fastlane and let it be accessible directly from lock screen as it is right now without password protection.but access to app should be optional password protection.it would almost complete the requirement of in app lock for the app and we will get the fastlane feature too.
So it is just a concept.now I want your comments or suggestion for it?

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
just because you're not using it doesn't mean it's not useful
or maybe, your sense of privacy is low a hell...

and fastlane in Windows Phone is quite a terrible idea, imnsho
imagine all the mess with that...

I think Microsoft should improve the Action Centre rather than implementing fastlane

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
According to me kids corner is not so usefull in WP right now.I have an idea that kids corner should be replaced by fastlane and let it be accessible directly from lock screen as it is right now without password protection.but access to app should be optional password protection.it would almost complete the requirement of in app lock for the app and we will get the fastlane feature too.
So it is just a concept.now I want your comments or suggestion for it?

I think kids corner is great but I don't use it for kids I use it as a second start screen. Stuff I use for work are on it and on my normal screen everything I want to help keep me entertained at home

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo