Wp8.1 dp to wp8.1

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey you will have no problems while upgrading your windows phone to final version of windows phone 8.1 It will be like a normal regular update for your phone :wink: No it will not erase any of your personal data

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
No, you'll primarily be upgrading your phone's firmware with the OTA. Some people may suggest doing a hard reset after but it won't happen automatically.

debrgos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey you will have no problems while upgrading your windows phone to final version of windows phone 8.1 It will be like a normal regular update for your phone :wink: No it will not erase any of your personal data
I'm running wp 8.1 developers' preview with update 1.My question is if I install wp 8.1 official release,shall I still be able to get the next developer preview updates or shall I receive only the official,finalised updates that are released much later than the developer preview updates?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm running wp 8.1 developers' preview with update 1.My question is if I install wp 8.1 official release,shall I still be able to get the next developer preview updates or shall I receive only the official,finalised updates that are released much later than the developer preview updates?

I f you have the developer preview app installed , and enabled receive OS updates. You will get Developer Preview updates else if you remove the app , you will not receive any more developer updates // but you will get the final OS update

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a doubt.I have already installed all the developer preview updates. So when the official update starts rolling out, will I be downloading 8.1 again or only the cyan update provided by Nokia?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro