(Xbox?) Video App - Categorizing

Shervrar

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
So I just switched from my WP7.8 Device to a Lumia 820. I installed the dev. preview and am happy so far, however there is one thing that is bugging me: Every video seems to be a "personal video".

Back when I used to have my WP7 device, I would sync it with Zune and my TV shows would automatically appear under their own category (as well as sort by episode number and give me a plot summary).
Now, when I move my TV shows onto my WP8.1 device, they just all get dumped into the "personal videos" tab. Is there any way to make them appear as "TV"?

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be appreciated!

PS: I hope it's the right sub-forum :smile:
Also, in case it matters I am currently using Media Monkey on my PC to manage my media files, however I still have Zune installed (not that there is much use for it nowdays :crying: )

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So I just switched from my WP7.8 Device to a Lumia 820. I installed the dev. preview and am happy so far, however there is one thing that is bugging me: Every video seems to be a "personal video".

Back when I used to have my WP7 device, I would sync it with Zune and my TV shows would automatically appear under their own category (as well as sort by episode number and give me a plot summary).
Now, when I move my TV shows onto my WP8.1 device, they just all get dumped into the "personal videos" tab. Is there any way to make them appear as "TV"?

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be appreciated!

PS: I hope it's the right sub-forum :smile:
Also, in case it matters I am currently using Media Monkey on my PC to manage my media files, however I still have Zune installed (not that there is much use for it nowdays :crying: )
Sadly only videos bought from the Xbox Music and video stores get categorized. Others can gft according to microsoft

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes