Got Rayman Jungle Run Free

Pushynachan

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys . I got Rayman jungle run for free from the store. When I went to buy the game my credit card OTP was asked but then I presses back button and the game started installing without getting any payments .
Can anyone tell me the possible reason for this ?
Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I initially thought u might have got the trial version but on visiting the site I saw that there is no trial version and only the buy button appears. So yes you have got the full version for free. Cool..lucky you. Well at times odd things happen with the system.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I initially thought u might have got the trial version but on visiting the site I saw that there is no trial version and only the buy button appears. So yes you have got the full version for free. Cool..lucky you. Well at times odd things happen with the system.

Ah, you're right. There isn't even a trial (shame on you Ubisoft, btw). Nice glitch. If I were the OP, I'd try the same thing with many many apps and games. :D

Kingsly Eleazer

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
This has happened to me before....You probably will get billed at the end of this week. If you visit commerce.microsoft.com you will be able to see that your last transaction will still be in the "pending" state.

Kingsly Eleazer

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how it works but it doesn't matter if you provided the OTP or not the debit just happens without your consent when the system retries your "pending" transaction...Sometimes when the retry fails two or three times for some reason you will get an email from microsoft that your microsoft account will get suspended..You will have to contact customer support and explain your situation they will cancel your last pending transaction and ask you to purchase again...I know this because it has happened to me twice before

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss