Whats the benefits of Living Images?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. I've been using it since it went live and like you said, it's cool, but I can't really think of a reason to keep it enabled.

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I think it looks (or will look) neat when using Nokia Storyteller, it can make movies stringing your still photos and the living images together with music and transitions.

Its kind of gimmicky, but I had a similar feature on my HTC One, I think it was called Zoe. It made neat little videos sometimes.

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I think they mostly added it as a gimmick which indeed has the mist primary function to look cool and impress your friends. With the competition catching up in terms of imaging and camera functions, they have to keep moving and offer new stuff to make them stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Shahim Mohammed

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't matter about ram, but 720 will not get this because living image only for pureview lumias

but nokia (now Microsoft) has always brought down features from its higher end devices.. take the new nokia camera app for example, which had been initially available only for purview devices. and considering Microsoft gave all of us the third live tile column, I think we can hope living images also comes to lower end phones in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro