Kid's Corner Issues (WP8.1 DP)!

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks! I am having some issues with Kid's Corner in Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview.
The problem is that there is NO 'Customize Tile' where you choose picture, change name, accent e.t.c. in Kids Corner. Anyone facing this issue?
Also is there anyway to disable password for Kids Corner? It's really pathetic that i have to enter password ever time. There should be an option to enable/disable password for Kids Corner.
So anyone knows how to get back Customize option? Or how to disable password for Kids Corner?

Oh btw I already did a Hard Reset (did it twice) still not working :/

Darren Kent 79

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I've got the same issue. I used to have it on 8.1, after I did a straight update from 8.0. But I had to recently do a hard reset on my 920 because it started playing up, now kids corner is crap. No customise tile or the ability to put a picture on the kids corner lock screen. Guess it's an 8.1 thing.

AxiK

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Got a lumia 620 with wp8.1 gdr1 dp and my kid's corner has no personalization tile. What the hell? A did two times hard reset and still have this bug. Update 1 should have fixed this bug but it's still here. Anyone knows any fix?:unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923