Calendar won't open

Deceptiion

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I know Microsoft released a fix to the calendar app the other day. But when I updated the fix, the calendar app won't even open anymore. This message appears every time when I try to open it up.

wp_ss_20140702_0001.png

I can't uninstall the app, I turned off my phone and on again to see if that would work and nothing. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 with 8.1.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I know Microsoft released a fix to the calendar app the other day. But when I updated the fix, the calendar app won't even open anymore. This message appears every time when I try to open it up.

View attachment 70912

I can't uninstall the app, I turned off my phone and on again to see if that would work and nothing. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 with 8.1.

Try checking your date and time are correct, that can cause apps to throw up this message.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Check your date/time settings hasn't somehow been managed to get set to a ridiculously long time in the future.

Deceptiion

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The day and date might be correct but if the year is set to 2040 for example then the message you see in the screenshot will show up.

Yeah just checked it and its 2014 so right year too.

I've had this problem. Just click 'Buy' to reinstall.
Reboot phone... All will be well!!!

I tried that as well. When I go to the app page the only options are to view and share. I don't see where I can reinstall the app.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah just checked it and its 2014 so right year too.

I tried that as well. When I go to the app page the only options are to view and share. I don't see where I can reinstall the app.

Try going into Store Settings and clicking 'Search For Updates'. It should show up again and install.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3