Are We Getting App Folder In WP 8.1...?

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
According to Thurrott, the app folder which was due to be released in 8.1 Cyan and was mentioned in the US on the 8.1 Cyan update page has been removed from the 8.1Cyan release, I also need to re read the article because I have a feeling Thurrott mentioned 3d touch was also part of Cyan but was also removed, although it is thought they will come in the updates that follow Cyan full launch

Source
http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/windows-phone-81-was-going-include-folders-feature

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
There is already an App Folder in WP 8 Black. I've been using it on my 1520 since I got the phone last week.

Here's a snapshot:

wp_ss_20140705_0001.png

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There is already an App Folder in WP 8 Black. I've been using it on my 1520 since I got the phone last week.

Here's a snapshot:

yes, but i think the rumors point to something along the lines of iOS folders where users can drag and drop multiple apps to create a folder.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I used folders app in wp8... I was one of the first, but i uninstalled the app after it was reported that the app caused the phone to randomly crash every now and then.. I know the dev has probably fixed it since then, but i just couldn't bring myself to download it again

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I used folders app in wp8... I was one of the first, but i uninstalled the app after it was reported that the app caused the phone to randomly crash every now and then.. I know the dev has probably fixed it since then, but i just couldn't bring myself to download it again

Used app folders for a while because of the "geewhiz" threads on here :smile:
Then I uninstalled it...to me it was like the wife's closet's another place to store even more crap inside.

:winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss