Some apps don't appear in the app list

Lucas Peixoto

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I can't see 2 of my apps in the app list: Nokia Camera and Sleeve Music. I can't even launch them using Cortana. Anyone knows how to fix it without a hard reset??

P.S.: My lumia 620 has this bug since January, when I was using wp8.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
What happens when you view these apps in the store? Do the buttons at the bottom indicate they are installed?

I've come across a couple of apps that I wanted but the store listing indicated that it was not available for my phone. Do you get any of those messages (they usually appear toward the middle, just below the app avatar/icon)?

I noticed that the 620 only has 512 MB RAM. Checking Sleeve Music, they don't indicate how much RAM is required, but one of the reviewers stated that it didn't work on either a 520 or an 820.

The store listing for the Nokia Camera states that it works best on phones running the Cyan update, but that works with limited functionality on phones with the Amber update or later. You can see if you're running Amber or Black in Settings > Extras+Info. The store listing also does not state whether 1 GB of RAM is required.

Lucas Peixoto

May 29, 2014
Visit site
The buttons at the bottom of Nokia Cam page indicates it's being installed. The sleeve's indicates the app is installed.

Both apps ask to be update, but the NCam just stop and show the error 80004004. Sleeve Music keeps on updating normally.

Both were working well on my device. These bugs appeared suddenly.

Maybe the cyan update will fix it. Or maybe the final 8.1 :) :(

srywnt

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
same problem here, i cant see my UC Browser, but in store that app is instaled. any solution? (Lumia 620, WP 8.1 Preview for Developer)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon