1520 with 8.1 problems

Casper Naegle

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 1520 sometimes starts randomly going into and out of applications and the home, back, and search touch do not work. I can put my phone down and it will go from messaging, to cortana, to the screen where you hold down the back button, back to something else. I have to lock and open to get it out of this or sometimes do a reboot. I'm running 8.1 developer and have done every update. This started sometime after the last update. Anyone else seen this or have any magic to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey lets begin with a soft reset by holding volume down + lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself (ignore the black screen to power off the phone ). Also can you post your OS version ? :smile:

greythorne

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Mine has been rebooting often. I'm on 1520 with 8.1 developer preview. Now thinking if I should move back to 8.0 and just wait for the official release of 8.1 plus cyan update. One unrelated question how do you insert a plus sign?

SlightlyDum

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My 1520 is doing the same... Turning off on its own, touch screen doesnt work sometimes, home button and cortana randomly gets activated . Did both soft and hard reset but still the same problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb