Has anyone noticed data-sense counts normally then starts counting backwards?
    and currently you cannot add someone on the blocked call list by long pressing on their contact? maybe i have it wrong, what have you guy seen?
    07-08-2014 04:53 AM
    don't know about data sense as i have not encountered such situation. generally i try to remain within the limit. but hey, i crossed limit last month, and the counter went on properly.

call blocking, is basically linked to numbers and not to contacts. thus, u can block any one by long press when u r in call log.
    contact cannot be directly blocked from phone book (people hub).
    ur device thinks only numbers to be blocked, whether they r saved in contact list or not.
    07-08-2014 05:13 AM
    Data sense displays data counter differently depending on your settings. If you set a monthly limit, the 1st screen of data sense always shows data remaining, not data used. You will have to go to usage screen to see data used. I guess this is what you called count backwards. If you didn't set a monthly limit, Data Sense will always display data used because there is no way to display data remaining.
    07-08-2014 08:17 AM
    don't know about data sense as i have not encountered such situation. generally i try to remain within the limit. but hey, i crossed limit last month, and the counter went on properly.

call blocking, is basically linked to numbers and not to contacts. thus, u can block any one by long press when u r in call log.
    contact cannot be directly blocked from phone book (people hub).
    ur device thinks only numbers to be blocked, whether they r saved in contact list or not.
    funny thing is that i have tried to open the contact and on long pressing the only options are add to speed dial and deleting
    07-09-2014 05:25 AM
    Data sense displays data counter differently depending on your settings. If you set a monthly limit, the 1st screen of data sense always shows data remaining, not data used. You will have to go to usage screen to see data used. I guess this is what you called count backwards. If you didn't set a monthly limit, Data Sense will always display data used because there is no way to display data remaining.
    on mine its set to unlimited
    07-09-2014 05:25 AM
    Managed to restore call blocker, what you need to do is call that person, like start the call then end it, since they are on your call log you can long press their contact from the call log and voila the block option is there
    07-11-2014 12:24 AM