Living Images not working anymore

Wredd

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I have a Lumia 925 with WP8.1 Developer Preview, but since today's Nokia Camera Beta update I can't take Living Images anymore. I tried to reactivate it with 'use default settings' but it seems the feature isn't there anymore. Is there anyone else in this situation?
I know the 925 isn't on the official list of devices that can support it, but this was a cool feature and I really hoped it would be available for all Developer unlocked devices...

Thanks!

bcm835

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me as well, quite sad about it now since I still don't have Cyan.

This feature called the attention of several friends in the last weeks and it is sad not to be able to use it during summer, best time for pics like this! :(

thelostsoul

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The feature will actually only be supported on newer devices (1520, 930, etc). Any devices with the older chipsets (925, 920, 1020, etc) will not support Living Images, regardless of "PureView" branding. Nokia / Microsoft was pretty clear about that claiming that the hardware cannot run it reliably. It is very unfortunate, especially considering that we were all able to see it functional due to the bug that allowed anyone to enable it.

Richard Durishin

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Same just happened to me on my 1020. I snapped a photo - which never stored...so I had to soft reset. Now, no Living Images, despite hitting the "Default Settings" button inside Nok Cam Beta. Maybe I'll try an uninstall/reinstall of that app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss