Did I miss something??

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Is MS reneging on their promise to send out bi-weekly updates to the Xbox music app? With all this confusion, excitement and frustration with the Cyan update I haven't seen anyone talking about a problem that still isn't really solved...the music app is still screwed up. Maybe fixing that before sending out anything new would be a good idea. Or have they abandoned ship on the music app by opening the UI to devs??

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
chill out. they're probably experiencing slightly delays possibly due to recent OS issues.
besides there were previous instances when they released updates earlier than the 2 week deadline so I think they should be allowed some extra time this time. it's only fair.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
chill out? Really? the app has been out for nearly a year now and is a great example of how this company seems to be stuck on React instead of Act. Bring back the guy that bought the Clippers

Yousaf Saeed Shaikh

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I am also eagerly waiting for Music App update since last few days as it was previously updated on 3rd July so the next update is to be assumed on 17th which is already passed. I wish to include Folder Play Support and to include MP3 tagging in the upcoming update in addition to the fixing of the ongoing issues .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes