Nokia Lumia- Nokia Software Recovery Tool

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
On 16/07/2014 I got Lumia Cyan Update (Nokia Update of size 114MB) for my Lumia 925. My device was registered with Developers Preview OS update and it was on 8.1 before Lumia cyan update. I never experienced any Bit Locker issues and update was installed successfully.
Yesterday my device shows some issues
1. Some times shows API error
2. Brightness variation (even after low brightness is set) and heating which was present in Lumia Amber and Reduced this issue while Lumia Black arrived. Now it comes back.
3. Facebook and store does not displays images. So tried a soft rest and now store is ok. But facebook app doesn't.
4. No Lumia Cyan Update features.
So I tried a hard reset and the problem persists. Then I saw in conversations.nokia.com site that "Developers preview installed WP should revert back to WP8 before updating to Lumia Cyan"
So I installed Nokia Software Recovery Tool and it downloaded Lumia Black firmware + WP8. Size was 1.43GB and after 1.43GB download the tool again start to download firmware (1.43GB) from zero. So I can't revert back to WP 8.
I think DP 8.1 OS and Lumia Cyan firmware causes some problems.
Please tell me how to stop Nokia software recovery tool to redownloading 1.43GB again after completing download. That is the tool doesn't go to Installation process after download... It downloads again..

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
Find where the interrupted download got saved, delete it and download again.

Downloaded fully. That is 1.43GB/1.43GB is downloaded, but download again starts from 0 to 1.43GB. If have the correct ROM from navifirm and saved it in respective folder in C drive. Will I am able to install it via NSU offline

jankri

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I can not revert from preview for developers wp 8.1 to 8.0 with Nokia Sofware Recovery Tool.
NSRT reads my phone, but says that there is no software available for my phone. I have Lumia 625

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)