Anybody else want horizontal flipping tiles?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if you guys remember, but I had to get rid of my wp due to multiple errors that constantly left me with no text messaging capabilities and sim issues deeming by beautiful phone useless. :( So I decided that this was the perfect time to pick up a different os while waiting for tmo to get there act together to release a new highend wp. Long story short, I decided to pick up an android...my 1st android ever. Anyway I had to have some type of flip or scrolling action (since apparently there's no rehab for those of us addicted to live tiles), therefore I found the perfect solution: Live photo wallpaper that flips! I'm so in love with my hd photos flipping intermittently! These photo tiles flip vertically and horizontally, and it looks awesome. I wanted to know who out there would love for your tiles to be able to flip horizontally. I wouldn't mind this option on my next wp. :)

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
You know what will look really cool ? An extra large vertically split live tile, with a picture on one side and info (text) on the other.
But yeah, I would love to have the option of Horizontal live tile.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Lol I think the OP means he wants side scrolling in horizontal tiles so yes, Windows Phone does have it. When you pin the photos app it does

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Lol I think the OP means he wants side scrolling in horizontal tiles so yes, Windows Phone does have it. When you pin the photos app it does

Actually I meant the regular start screen live tiles but instead of them flipping vertically, they flip from left of right or maybe we can choose which way our tiles flip. I actually liked the combination of iconic tiles and flipping tiles on my start screen. It was awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo