Anyone having problems accessing one drive pics/vids? (520 Win 8.1)

Cristian Alv380

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Its on the title, sorry for bad grammar :/ If any one has the same problem or a solution let me know please.
I need this for college next week. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
NO, no problems here - did you sign back in ?
did you log back in to the phone with the same account (as before) ?

Cristian Alv380

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Well I try to see my photos/vids through the photos app that the phone haves. When I get in the app there is a one drive logo, I access it as always and I cant see any of my stuff. I try to do the same thing through kik, to see if it lets me view any of my pics and none of them pop up.

Cristian Alv380

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I access my photos app then I tap the one drive logo thats in the photos app, but its not showing any of my stuff. I try to do the same thing through kik too see if there is a difference but nothing. I can see them through the one drive app, but through the photos app I cant.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I noticed this happen to me the other day. If you go into the Photo Hub and go to albums, then One Drive -> Pictures -> Saved Pictures it showed me all my pics for a few seconds then refreshed and the folder went blank. I can see them in the OneDrive app or on the web just fine, but that one folder in the People Hub album is now blank and I haven't found a way to get it to show. I have not logged out of my MS account on the phone and tried to sign in again however. It's not a huge problem for me, so I may just wait until Cyan drops and reset at that time anyway which will likely fix it I would assume.

Bobby Bahmanpour

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this happen to me the other day. If you go into the Photo Hub and go to albums, then One Drive -> Pictures -> Saved Pictures it showed me all my pics for a few seconds then refreshed and the folder went blank. I can see them in the OneDrive app or on the web just fine, but that one folder in the People Hub album is now blank and I haven't found a way to get it to show. I have not logged out of my MS account on the phone and tried to sign in again however. It's not a huge problem for me, so I may just wait until Cyan drops and reset at that time anyway which will likely fix it I would assume.

I had the same issue before the update, SAVED PICS don't show, but I have updated and rolled back and everything. was working fine for a day and now all the same issues are back, The back up problem and the pictures issue. I did contact NOKIA and they said to contact Microsoft (off course) and I really do think now that it's a Microsoft problem.

mjohnson0584

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1020 and have the same problem. I have pics in an albums outside the "pictures" folder on onedrive. I can see those through the photos app. But can't see the "pictures" folder.

I can access all pics through the onedrive app though. But it is slow to scroll on onedrive.

timppa_k

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have L930 and the same problem. The reason is picture hub program newest version. Let's wait for the fix.

Sent from my RM-1045_1006 using Tapatalk

Brandon McLean

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
the latest version of OneDrive seems to have messed things up for a lot of people, according to other threads (myself included). just waiting for an update, assuming Microsoft is aware of the issue...
Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05