WP 8.1 update 1 3g network india

Piyush Jain3

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I ve updated to update 1 ... I am on Vodafone 3g... Before this update my phone was rarely receiving 3g network... But after updating to update 1 my 3g connection is very good... Has anyone notice same difference in India on any other network also

Bhaskar Parikh1

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I ve updated to update 1 ... I am on Vodafone 3g... Before this update my phone was rarely receiving 3g network... But after updating to update 1 my 3g connection is very good... Has anyone notice same difference in India on any other network also

But mine L625 is already showing the H/3G !dea, at the Black update, in Gujarat...

Piyush Jain3

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I am saying that the reception is very good I am in Mumbai... Earlier the 3g reception was bad in my Lumia 820.. But my note 3 was receiving good 3g network... I wish that there should be a option for only 3g instead of highest connection speed

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site

wow thats great news...can u plz check whether we can select a single band thats either 2g or 3g...now we have no option for that it always goes to higher mode...

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Windows phone 8 has the ability to select the connection speed either to 2G or 3G from the beginning.. Just check the mobile network settings.. You will see the option highest connection speed..

hemanlive

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I am saying that the reception is very good I am in Mumbai... Earlier the 3g reception was bad in my Lumia 820.. But my note 3 was receiving good 3g network... I wish that there should be a option for only 3g instead of highest connection speed
Yours is Lumia 820? Even I have the Lumia 820, but there is no update available in my phone. Did you get automatic notification? I did not get any notification. even after looking for it manually I don't get any update.

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Yours is Lumia 820? Even I have the Lumia 820, but there is no update available in my phone. Did you get automatic notification? I did not get any notification. even after looking for it manually I don't get any update.

Are you sure you are on DP?

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
No. Still no option for the only 3G mode. I am also on GDR1.
There is no 3G only mode.. When u keep it in 3G and if you don't have 3G signals around you 2G is received.. So if you are not moving and have good 3G signals around you then you shouldn't have any problem.. The connection should stay in 3G..

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
There is no 3G only mode.. When u keep it in 3G and if you don't have 3G signals around you 2G is received.. So if you are not moving and have good 3G signals around you then you shouldn't have any problem.. The connection should stay in 3G..

the problem is phone is working in auto mode....in other mobiles if u selected 2g in 3g area it only works on 2g...but in WP it goes to 3g...it's not it should be worked....i think u understood the problem

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
the problem is phone is working in auto mode....in other mobiles if u selected 2g in 3g area it only works on 2g...but in WP it goes to 3g...it's not it should be worked....i think u understood the problem

There is a 2G only mode.. 2G/3G mode or 2G/3G/4G mode.. There is no 3G only or 4G only modes..

kayyumzp

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I am in 3g network area and when i select highest connection speed to 2g, Mt phone gets 2g network.. So, wp has that option and it doesn't work on auto mode
Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

avadhoot07

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Have tried with 2G network ?
I am facing the similar issue , i have vodafone service , after updating new patch my mobile not receiving 2G singles at all ...
I am only getting 3G signals .. but the issue is they are not very stable . dose any one faces this issue ?
and How can i resolve this problem :unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven